How Our Shipping Is Done
If you are interested in any maltipoo puppy on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the puppy in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your puppy on a next or same day delivery. The puppy will be shipped to the closest airport near you or home delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per county, region or country. In most cases the puppy will arrive within 6-8 hours within the US and 72 hours max international delivery from the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or puppy checking, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to the airport.
General airline Requirements
1. The puppy must be at least 9 weeks 4 days old.
2. Must be accompanied with a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost of Shipping via airline
1. veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
2. Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on size of crate)
3. Airfreight is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older puppies can cost more)
SAME DAY DELIVERY IN USA & CANADA
International Customers contact us for a quote
If you decide to have a puppy shipped to you, we will need the following information:
1. Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your puppy
2. The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
5. The name of the COUNTY that you live in
6. The name of the airport that you prefer your puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
7. What puppy you are interested in.
Safe and Comfortable Shipping process
Puppy aren’t vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shock. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping puppies is usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health.
Airlines will either ship puppies in the cargo compartment which sounds a bit callous and scary, but is actually fairly safe and comfortable for the puppy, especially if there is no need for a layover or cargo transfer or the puppy to be stowed under the passenger’s seat in lieu of carry on luggage. This is probably the safest mode of air travel.
We always give all our puppies a Bordetella vaccine prior to shipping to avoid the chances of other puppies or pets infecting them.
Driving a Maltipoo Puppy in a car for many hours can be very stressful for the puppy. Also, transporting a pet in a car is not ideal since it is very dangerous when not handled professionally. We do care about our golden puppies so much and that is why we always chose to handle the delivery of our puppies by ourselves to all our clients who have to drive 6 hours or more to get to us. We once had a very bad experience where a client from Arizona picked up a puppy from us and while driving home, he decided to get some food and refuel at a gas station. He left our Maltipoo puppy locked up in the car in the heat so the puppy suffocated and died before he could make it to his car. That is why we do handle the shipping process ourselves because we know it will be professionally done. Plus, we are in a crisis now and it is risky for you traveling so far because everyone is expected to stay indoors to save lives.
The puppy is shipped in an electronic pet crate that is completely sealed and thermally regulated. The puppy is kept at constant a body temperature irrespective of thermal changes in its environment during the flight time. This enables your Maltipoo puppy to be safe and comfortable at all times. Also, the puppy has a constant supply of freshwater and food in the crate. You need not worry about anything because this process is handled by professionals who have been trained to do it. The pet delivery crate is labeled with your full delivery information including home address and phone number so as to easily identify your Maltipoo puppy.
We do issue you the flight schedule of the puppy after we ship him so that you should know the time he arrives in your city. So we advise you to be at home an hour or two after the puppy lands in your city because the delivery van will definitely be bringing the Maltipoo puppy to your home address. Once the pup is brought to your home address, we expect you to examine the puppy physically to make sure he has not been injured or maltreated in any way. You shall need your government-issued ID card of Drivers’ license to identify yourself before signing to collect the puppy. Please make sure to give us a call once you get your puppy and also don’t forget to comment on our website. Thanks for your cooperation and we wish you the best with your new family member.